What is ClearCorrect™?
ClearCorrect is an alternative treatment to traditional bracket braces and is easy, removable and virtual invisible. ClearCorrect utilizes high-tech digital imaging, mapping and molding to design step by step custom fit aligners (trays) to help you get the smile you’ve always wanted and deserve!
Why choose ClearCorrect™?
There are many reasons that patients would like to get ClearCorrect for reasons other than appearance which include:
- Malocclusion is the misalignment of the teeth as the mouth closes. Malocclusion is very common and is some cases doesn’t require treatment. There are several different types of malocclusion that can be treated with ClearCorrect like:
- An overbite is a condition in which the upper front teeth overlap the lower front teeth. An overbite can cause unhealthy wear on teeth and enamel and may cause jaw pain and/or discomfort.
- A cross bite is when one or more teeth are closer to the cheek or tongue than the others. Crossbites can cause jaw grinding, receding gum line, loss of teeth and in some cases tension headaches.
- OPEN BITE
- An open bite is where there is no overlap or contact between the upper front teeth and the lower front teeth. An open bite can cause speech issues, increased risk or decay and gum disease and unhealthy wear on teeth and enamel.
Spacing in between teeth
- Spacing in between the teeth can be not only an esthetic issue but can also cause gum disease. Gum disease can be caused by spacing due to the lack of protection from the build up of food debris.
- Crowding of your teeth can cause difficult maintaining oral hygiene, abnormal wear on teeth, increased risk of dental trauma, chewing difficulties, speech problems and in some cases bad breath and gum disease.
- Midline misalignment is when the upper front teeth and the lower front teeth do not align in the middle when mouth is closed. There is no real health issue created by this.
What are the benefits of ClearCorrect™?
- Improved aesthetic appearance
- Removable aligners
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Aligners do not collect food debris
- Aligners are comfortable
- Predictable results
Are there financing options available for
Absolutely! At Dorothy Lane Dental we strive to make a happy healthy smile affordable to everyone! We have several financing options available like CareCredit and Lending Club. Our office staff is trained in helping our patients with applications, answering questions and assisting on which option would be best for your specific needs!
Call today to set up a consultation and see if ClearCorrect™ is right for you!